Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Slow rising of the white beauty

The clock hit 10 p.m , the crazy lazy mind had finished with cooking for dinner.
Having returned home ealry I enjoyed the movie "The pacifier", which also helped me silently finish cooking without any tiredness.

Then remebered about my room mate who was yet to return from office. thinking so stepped out of the door to look for any sign of my room mate way back home, when I was suddenly taken away by the glimpse of some bright golden colored light hidden behind the walls of a tall building , with almost kind of it's reflections on the walls of the houses on the streets.

Stepping 2 steps backward when my mind just screamed out........wooooooooow.........my next door lady who was also cleaning the floor was also taken away then by the scene in the widespread sky.........yes the white beauty was just rising.........That is it...I took a seat in the balcony and was enjoying the ravishing late rise of the moon........never thought about any moon rise ever but it was a wonder ful scene to see the white beauty rise so late slowly changing it's color from golden to white......

Both myself and my neighbor were mesmerised for few mins at that scene.....The crazy mind as usual hit several numbers to call up and share the scene with my family and friends.....

15 mins up and it was a wonderful feeling/experience to sit calm at night in the balcony, with silence all around, watch the white beauty rise slowly and lazily ... without thinking about any other thing......

ah....unforgetabble moment at the start of the year itself.......

Cheers,
Akshatha

2 comments:

Div said...

Excellent... never thought of moonrise this way

Akshatha Kamath said...

That's the original experience :)