Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Log and learn

Yet again feel like I am coming to the same point of thinking suddenly one day "oh what I have been doing" What am I doing and many more questions pondering into this mind again and again.

As a quick dose immediately start to read some personality books...get motivated and then feel good ... but do nothing...Feel this is what this lazy mind has been doing again and again..

When consulted my sirs I got some thoughts which I felt I have heard somewhere in my meeting this day and a year back when I was feeling my work was monotonous...That was nothing but to log what to you want to do and do it...or track it and learn it....
So did I see the effect already or feel something??? yes few mins ago...and hence this post..

Few year back when I was at the same point I started with this blogging activity when everyday I took some time to look back over the day and log certain things that I learnt over the day..which is a good exercise..later once I got busier there was no time and somehow could update only at times....
Today we had a retospection meeting when yet again the comment was when you want to track or learn something just log it down and try to follow it up and learn....ok! registered in mind...
Went on with the evening and then when stuck with a conversation with one of my sirs, yet again heard the same thought of looking back over the day log the learnings and track the curve...

and just when I put my requirements/activities over the day in a paper I could see how constantly they were visibile rather than being volatile in the mind....
And when I open the next day for sure those would get tracked down.....

this was it for today and more in the days to come on the progress....simple but when followed consistently will derive efficient results...

Cheers,
Akshatha

No comments: