Thursday, May 14, 2009

My "Pleasure" is My "Pleasure"

Pleasure itself means happiness...yes I am so delighted...I was just drenched the whole day with pleasure....

This crazy mind is not lazy at least these days....I went really crazy this morning..when I woke up at the dawn with so much of negative energy....with lot of struggle..finally I decided to go to office..the previous day my training was so advanced or too much to that extent that my mind was very tired...Even at the dawn after a deep sleep I was still tired to start with the day...

Past 1 hour, since the day start, I started on my pleasure to go to my office...as usual with the MP3 player soothing my eardrums I moved on....It was about 7.30 with traffic inflow at it's initial stage...

Suddenly..I am in the middle of the road..with just me..nobody on my way...cloudy atmosphere..my laptop hugging tight at my back....my plain spectacles preventing my eye from watering...nose being mesmerized by the smell of the nature, breezing around from the trees, cloudy atmosphere....uff....I felt as if ocean of positive energy just laundered my mind so profoundly..that crazy mind just started yelling out of joy..yes "My Pleasure is my pleasure"....

Soon my hands in full support to the crazy mind....increases the volume of my MP3 player....all alone the road..the speed also shoots up.....That was lovely....

I just did not realize how fast I reached office...that drive was like an icebreaker for the day...

The terrible training of the previous day seemed interesting..I interacted with all my colleagues, customers with all delight and did a good work...

It's always the moment of high pleasure for me with my pleasure...Yes with my decko(Hero Honda Pleasure - my two wheeler) and mecko (my sony MP3 player)....

No doubt..whenever this crazy mind if off...it has to be just on it's pleasure to get back it's pleasure...

I had always realized my happiness when I drive and was but I guess today was the day of pleasure...where this crazy mind is still awake...pouring out it's pleasure!!

Previously I had blogged about pleasure on a different angle "why boys should have all the fun" ....anybody had or not...I had the Ultimate fun both at the dawn and dusk of the day...

Cheers,
Akshatha

No comments: