Monday, January 28, 2008

Friendship

M back out here after a looooong break to just pour in my thoughts..n this time it's about the amazing relation ship "Friendship"....

Something has been just driving me from past few days to write on this....n finally today m at the desk to shell out some of my sweet experience with it....

When I was in my childhood days....I never new what's friendship....But simply we used to tell I have 4 friends, 5 friends innocently....and my numbers were moving up and down lie waves.....whenI was in 12th it came down to 3 and raised to and again down 1 like that.... and then I was just focused on studies..then came to college where used to see freindship as some kinda give and take policy..so i do not know if my way of looking was wrong or what? Most of the time I used to hang out with my brother.....but still I was in a group of 6 tp 8 gals...we had formed our so called "Gang" etc..... But it is during those days when I slowly started missing my School friend..started writing letters etc..... slowly started moving within the group well...enjoying etc....and then was the Farewell day where I did not feel anything and was happily smiling......

and then time passed I also passed out of the college and swinged on job hunt...even some of my frenz were on job hunt and did not have time to think about anything.....But now when all are quite settled we have got together in loop again...all are growing old and one by one is getting married.... n slowly I feel a pinch of this relationship......Whenever i meet our Gals my heart starts jumping like anything.....and Can see the same from others..... we keep updating each other on our life's happenings...and now after maariage slowly our gals are again getting back to the busy life..where there is less space for friendship.... I feel it is that wonderful relation that has still kept us bonded in a bunch even after separation of 3 years now.......I feel very proud......

and next to see it in a still astonishing way...It's been almost 20 years now we have been together ... but paved way to this beautiful relation only 7 years back.....I have been extremely happy sharing this beautiful relation ship with my FRiend.. ..a shoulder to lean upon whenever I wanted....a beautiful soul that always bared my boring ventures...always cheered and supported in my challenges..what not.....Most of all whose ears & heart never got tired for listening and sharing the sadness and hapiness......and now that great soul known to me out this "Relation" is is no less than a sibling of mine.... The way I care for her or she cares for me...although we are not related by blood is still shocking for me....."It is all the magic of "Friendship".....

I miss my wonderful friends and just hope to under the light of this relationship throughout my life time......

Akshatha





No comments: