Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Astonishing Technology Advancements

I thought I did not have anything to post...but i am busy back from office ina cyber just posting about how I felt about the astonishing speed of technology advancements today....

I am here to just post on the speed with which the mobilephones have gained good amount of significance in our daily life...

These days it is really difficult to stay with out a mobile phone.Atleast I feel handicapped without it.... I feel without mobile phones it is really difficult for people to reach me in case of any emergency.....and my daily trip from home office back home in the tiresome traffic becomes a nightmare without my mobile phone as I keep listening to music...and today I was blogging via my cell phone and I just did not realize how I reached home.....but my bad luckk...my battery was so low that I could publish or save my post..... and I just rushed to a cyber to express my bewilderment at these technology advancements.

4 - 5 years back internet was something new, costly and I just hada vague idea about thinking it as easy way of communication because of emails rather than writing hand written letters and waiting for them to reach after 3 to 10 days depending on the distance....

But now....it looks like some kinda magic...the amount of its importance is unmeasurable.... Any piece of information is just a click away from us these days....

Similarly Mobile revolution is another significant advancement in technology..... just a small rectangular piece and what not...you have the facility to store everything...u have music,movies stored...a camera...whereu can click photos whenever u wish..take videos.... connect to internet...get latest news...jokes....and it can just go on.......

In this pace its really astonishing to just conjure some great inventions in mind that will lay infront of us in the near future.....

Just a simple thing that I was able to post a blog via my cell, read blogs through my mobile, watch movies in my cell drove me crazy about the current technology post my thougths on the same here....

Will post more when i still realize more power of these rapidly emerging technologies....and enjoy the power of it and its beautiful utilities....

I love my Sony(Ericcson K750i) and thankful to airtel for providing such good internet facilities! Really useful one!

Akshatha

No comments: