Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday - Cleaning - Joyous experience

Sunday and my eyes opened after a call from my mom.... Then realized it was 9.30...stretched my arms happily...somehow got up from the bed.....and immediately got into my work....

Prepared a ok breakfast....made tea...then healed my head with Mehndi..and then prepared quick lunch....and then started cleaning the house.....

I think cleaning is not a big task....if our mind thinks that it's a burden then it is...if u feel u can enjoy then u can enjoy .....

So I just set the status in my mind...that I am going to play good music..clean my house in such a way that it is going to shine like stars..and enjoy the song......

Then I switched on my comp..started playing Akon songs...wow..too good...

Then started by folding all the clothes....arranging them...n then cleane dmy computer stand....

Then went n did some cooking in between....finished it within 45 mins.....n then cleaned the kitchen slab...with little bit of dance in between for the songs with good beats....wow I enjoy it....

n then I see the watch its just 1.00......

n then switched to new set of songs..suitable while sweeping and mopping the floor....n that got over in another 15 mins....... n it was time for lunch.....

But as i had my breakfast very late I was not hungry my friend was either not hungry.....

Then carried on with my washing ceremony.....had a good head bath after that..n I see my house..yes..they were shining..looking at them my face was shining.....so I was done for the day....had a good lunch..a small bite of chocolate after that..followed by lil bit of TV entertainment n now here posting the about my joyous experience with cleaning.......

Ok then ...another day another experience..until then bye....

Akshatha


No comments: