Saturday, November 24, 2007

My experience with Boogie Woogie

Boogie Woogie - A famous dance competition that is being telecasted evey friday and saturday on Sony TV.

I have been watching this programme since my childhood and always wished to participate in it...somehow I could not reach them....n now when I heard about SAP boogie woogie I was really excited and enrolled myself for the auditions........
Hence I was busy practicing for the dance competition that was held yesterday..... But bad luck I lost it.... I felt very bad about it and got upset as well...I did not know how to take it....I wept for it...although I knew that I should take it in a very sportive way.....

I have been very passionate about dancing and henceI managed to practice for this with my busy routine....
I had won lotsa appreciations and prizes for my variuos different peformances...Even After I finished my auditions yesterday one of the memebers of the committe praised me saying it was a vey good theme and that I should check my mails for the positive result.....

All the way back home I was thinking about this...In the noon I had called my brother n informed about this..n he was ano worries akshatha u r going to rock the stage and u r going ro win the prize...I told him not to be so over confident.....Even My dance teacher told nothing to worry akshatha..u always do well and this will also be like that only....

I was also happy about my performance......This looks like the first failure for me... When I reachedmy bus srop yesterday I was very tired and did not feel like cooking hence I and my friend dropped in to a chat centre and were having chat..n then my phone rings togiv me this news....my team mates called me and My mind was just nor prepared to hear this....however I had to and immediately I stopped eating...just came home and slept off...

Even my close friend who had seen most of my performances was bewildered at this result and was consoling me saying this wud be a wrong result and I shud check again when i in office.... but there was no scope for this to be false.....its true......

I am confused at this stage....I know I should not cry but still..my heart is vey heavy......my mind is still thinkinf about this failure....or I feel I have betrayed my brther's , friends confidence in me..... I thought after a night's sleep I wud be alright, bur still I cud not get out of it....

Bur my new reading habit is helping me a lot..Again I continued reading my third book..reached office did a good lot of work and back now posting......

I wished if not in the real TV Boogie Woogie show atleast I gor a chance here...But it turned our to be better luck next time :-(
..Never mind I will not lose hope and will always peek in at every chance I get and show who Akshatha is ;-)...

My heart feels lighter now and back with my usual spirits I sign off for the day!

Akshatha


No comments: