Monday, November 19, 2007

Coming back to life...

I am lost in thoughts and lost in time these days...I am so elated.....

ah...My days are just running very fast...I don't have time at all...great feeling....

I was waiting for this evening to write about my nice journey with "One night @ call centre"..amazing book... I was surprised o look at myself stick with that book over the weekend...I still can't imagine that I am reading books...But I just love them now...I have got the real taste of it..and feel like an addiction now.. I have started with my third book....

Reading revives my thoughts...and I don't even find a single sec for evil thougths... Iam slowly managing my time in a efficient way...My days are planned.. and I just enjoy myself the whole day..with my routine work, reading, trips to office/home... greta..I am amused as if I have got distinction....

I will definitley posts something more on the thoughts I gained after reading the call centre book... Even something about the joy I take out of listening to good music....

I am feeling bad to cut short here due to lack of time..Lets c I ll manage n somehow try to allocate a reasonable amount here.......


I am definitely coming back to my life...Which I had lost few weeks back ;-)

Akshatha

No comments: