Thursday, October 25, 2007

Team Spirit - Awesome day!

I was wondering what to post today? and finally here I am to write few lines on Team Spirit...

My day dawned with clear sky today and I was so happy..but missed my morning walk as I slept off... Then as usual reached office had a nice breakfast and started with my work...I had lot on daily routine tasks...and then had a meeting with my colleague/friend...Although that colleague was a very close friend of mine I was still feeling very happy to go to a meeting room and exchange the work related bits and pieces.... Then in the noon was shocked to see my college friend in the campus... and back to the within few mins as we had a meeting again....

So the day went on really fast... and then in the evening around 4 I come to know about a demo that's going to be presented by my manager and he asked me for few things which he thought he could present if it was ready..but sorry I could not and I was feeling little bad about it..but just set up my mind soon that next time it shoudl be ready from my side...I wanted to prepare it in the next span of mins but he said its ok..and also the application on which I had to work was not ready..so really could not do anything.....

Now coming to the team spirit part.....

Actually my colleague is developing some app and we had to test it... So he wanted to make sure that no bug comes up during the demo and he asked us to test it rigorously and I was enthused again and started testing with full spirit...We were also taking care that nothing should go wrong from his side and I and my colleagues sincerely tested and reported the problems...The way my colleague was interacting was also very nice and it induced a good team spirit ... Then came the demo part...

I could see my manager running here and there preparing for the demo very sincerely and I do not know somehow I was tensed and that kinda small butterfly running in stomach feeling was there in me... Although we contributed very little towards it...Still I could feel so much for it...I feel nice for the same...

Then the demo was given...and our manager was happy and he thanked each of us and said it went on well...I could feel the joy again...and now going out for a short drink....

So after a long time..I could feel again the team spirit in me...it reminded me of the final year college days..were We also were preparing like this for a demo...

Altogether it was a great day!

Will try to keep up this spirit in me and forge ahead...and hopefully contribute well for the next demo....

I will adieu now!

Yeah.....Hip Hip Hurray!

No comments: