Saturday, October 27, 2007

Planned day always goes well

Ahhhhhh...I finished reading my first book successfully today "Secrets of Mind Power". Amazing book and I am really very very happy about it......
This day was a long day for me but really great...... I am not going to bemoan about anything today ;-)

I had a sound sleep and woke up late this morning...prepared a nice breaksfast and served myself well.... and then as planned I moved to office by 9.......then started reading the book....I really enjoyed reading the last 2 chaps...and was very happy that I read this book completely.... I read this book with lot of concentration and always made it a point to follow the things in the book....As a first step 
I had gave a presentation in office and then started to stick to my aims with perseverence..started working immediately on my goals.....started thinking...started planning..tried to be organized....improved my aploam etc......

Apropos my last weekend I was not so happy....I thought what akshatha? You advice your friends on positive thinking...power of thinking..planning ....organizing etc...how can you make your day miserable.......

Ya....everything cannot be changed overnight...you will need sometime....and I am happy that I just took a week...

SO having learnt from my last experience I planned this day properly....and it went awfully....

I was not scared this time to go to office on a holiday...as usual the bus which I took got punctured on the way...but I just smiled at myself and took another bus without getting nervous.....Tat's a new improvement in me... then in the office also since I had planned my tasks..I could finish them on time and move on to my next task.... So next was my house hunt... I was looking for  a house near my office...SO then I went along with my friend and looked for around 5 -6 houses....ahh..That was like an adventure only...The areas near by my office are yet to develop well...I walked lots.....wandering around fo the house...Evening it started raining....but still did not find any good house...But everything went according to my plan...and that gives a good feel...

From the day I have started thinking in a positive way I have seen good changes in me..and I am seeing me more busier.....Before closing this post I just want to say that Planning every thing in your life right from petty work to enjoyment , savings always helps

" Planning makes you think effectively which in turn leads to organization and that paves way to a clean road to success"

Think - Plan - Execute

Akshatha

1 comment:

Div said...

Nice blog...keep up the good work :)