Saturday, October 20, 2007

Obscure Day!

Yesterday was a very gloomy day.... My day was very dull..ya I did some work..but really did not enjoy anything much.... I wanted to post all my fears yesterday here.... Some fears and some vague thoughts had conquered my mind..... I tried to get out of it..I spoke to my brother over the phone and I was quite ok and decided to go to office to do some work next day...and went to sleep... Horrible part of the day was the traffic yesterday due to the rain..that ate by 3.5 hrs of my time.... Could not post my views then....

Today when I got up again I am surrounded by lot of fearful thoughts although I had made up my mind...not to think about unnecessary stuffs.... I have lost my peace of mind..... Every thought of mine is making me feel strange....
I am horrified with lot of fearful thoughts..... I do not know if it is a starting problem in some new act that I want to do...or if it's the fear of failure..or loneliness...or what? I am still thinking...and try to persevere all those negative thoughts and move forward.... Again n again I keep telling myself...Akshatha don't give up... ...At times I feel it's not fear..and that I am nostalgic.... I think I should persevere...divert my thoughts towards something good and go ahead!
!
But I feel bad that I did not do any good work today..and that I am thinking too much and wasting my time.....
My Post is also very vague today.... I do not really exactly know what I am trying to post here...but I am hoping for something best... and I will get it...
I will work towards it....

Now I really understand how difficult it is to streamline our mind....
and will take all these moments and stepping tones only to achieve my success and stop regrettingg...... I will keep repeating I WILL I WILL I WILL I WILL and really work for it....

Now m feeling good again and boosted...I think I will close the Post here and go home and enjoy my weekend.... Today's learning is "SET SOME OBJECTIVES BEFORE YOU THINK OF DOING SOMETHING IF NOT YOUR TIME JUST RUNS AND YOU KEEP THINKING ABOUT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" I have clearly realized that next time I come to office over the weekend...I will define my targets and then only come with a purpose...else m just absconded by vague , fearful, idle thoughts!

Last time when I came to office over the weekend I enjoyed it as I really had a purpose...But this time I thought instead of sitting idle at home let me go to office and do some good work....I thought once I go to office the purpose will automatically come to me.... NO!!!!!
It does not happen.... Set your own targets and then start working for it.. Don't keep jumping saying I am interested, I want to work...and think big of yourself..... I think I did it..and now I realize it....

May be I started this post with a vague mind but now m very clear.... Get-Set-Go!

Get your Goals aligned!

Set your tasks!
Go for it!

Akshatha

No comments: