Friday, October 12, 2007

Just think 2 think and then u c how much u think

Yeahhhhhhh! Surprising second day!



Why surprising? yes it is really surprising for me to seemyself posting my second post with so much of Enthusiasm. It's unbelievable..... Till yesterday I though I cannot write anything and it's kinda boring and waste of time..but today When I look at with a positive attitude I am able to see the new benefits/changes in me...



I am so glad about the way I have started thinking....Often I had felt that thinking is some difficult job, only great minds can do it but when I just clipped that thought in me....I started thinking so much.... I started thinking what I will Post here? How will I make this blog interesting...So many thoughts were just flowing in my mind yesterday when I was getting back home from office inbetween the teribble traffice.... Travelling was a pain for me and yesterday whole journey to my house my mind was not even idle for a second... these daily trips to office-home-office were like nigthmares for me....I tried to keep myself enjoying the journey by listening to music or chatting with my cab mates or by talking to my parents over phone...but inspite of all these I used to get tired and feel sick......but yesterday I was completely refreshed....I was not even tired for 1%....I think I will be just flowing with good thoughts..... I really enjoyed thinking...Not only thinking..those thoughts have made me to take some good actions.... Before I used just think for a second and leave...But this is the first time..I implemented it.... I will post more in the coming days about it!



Since the time I reached home yesterday..I have been longing to write my second post.... I think everyone should have such habit and then I do not see any barrier against success or happiness.....



My manager asked me to read about "Atlas Shrugged". Out of curiosity I just googled it and found that it was a book that writes something on "the lost souls that could think so much"..... At that moment when I googled it I just saw this and left that matter there...but yesterday I was relating myself to it....where was this impetus soul who could think so much or act so much or come out with so much of great energy......



I am more curious now to read that book and try to take good thoughts......



Lazy mind is slowly waking up from....



Next to tell about "Make the best from the worst"



What is this now? Don't always try to lean on to a single thought...or single liking..... Again this thought I pulled from the meeting I had with my mentor yesterday......



I was complaining I don't have a company or time to play or do something that refreshes my mind....I was just complaining complaining complaining..Although I had ideas of going for morning walks, or going for instrument class..the lazy mind did not progress.....



But Yesterday I though what may..I am going to change my view and try to make best of what's available...



I immediately went to a shop yesterday night..bought a set of track and T-shirt.....and I was surprised..got up at 5.15 a.m today...went for a nice walk...came back on time and caught my shuttle at 7.00 and here I am in office today working with so much of joy.....





What I could get from these 2 days is Firstly try to start snipping of negative thoughts...



Secondly view everything with a new set of positive thoughts.... and the stroll towards it..... You will see good change immediately as I see today....



I am obliged my mentor how sowed a thought in me to write about my daily activities here..and m seeing this long post...that is just writing writing writing apart from what was told to write... good going !



Will comeout with another good thought in my next Post......



I think now you can think how much my thinking to think has driven me crazy.... Enjoy thinking ;-)













2 comments:

Unknown said...

more to the enthusiasm,

1. keep up the same pace and try writing everything as you do now...
2. start reading more blogs( for example http://shaiagassi.typepad.com/ )
3. take time to analyse where(in which topic) you have the more fun writing.
4. have more topics like cooking, dancing, sports, galleries, travel and so you have more stuff to write

have fun blogging....

Sowmya said...

The very name crazy lazy mind to Effective mind made me boost my enthusiasm for the day..
Even though i dint think of any great ideas, i really started following closely my thought flows when in bus from office to home.
Adding Spice to it is Bathra's comments.
So far, only read the initial bloggings.
expect more comments as i finish more pages in your diary (blog) and do continue this work :-)