Monday, October 15, 2007

Don't Abstain - Be active all the time

This post would be a very short one..just to keep myself going....

Abstaining would tend you to become lazy.....

Today I was occupied through out... Did not get time...but still I know that if I think I have time and I shoud never give my spirit...I think I can do it... That's y even though I have less time I will pen down something here.....

If you seriously feel you want to do something I think you should really try sincerely and never abstain...... Because I feel retreating one day by giving a small excuse can be a dangerous thing..... One day if you leave you will not fear to do it the second time...and this can bring a big gap....

That's why even though I was tired out of my regular work....I though I still can give a good thought even in a small post....

Never retreat! If you love your work, if you are trying seriously something then you should be very wary and digress from these "Let's do it tomorrow", "Compensate for it tomorrow", "Excuse for a day".

Basically atleast try to pull out few minutes from your hectic schedule to think for your progress,goal, liking,capabilities,interests and work towards it sincerely!


Akshatha

No comments: